Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Looking

Looking around,
I see everyone is in pain,
Yet they smile,
But what is to gain?

Looking around,
I see everyone is in distress,
Hearts so heavy,
Who made this mess?

Looking within,
I’ve felt so much sorrow,
Cried so many tears,
Waiting for a better tomorrow,

Looking within,
This life can be rough,
I put walls up,
In my attempt to be tough,

Looking up,
I feel so much relief,
I know there’s hope,
It has replaced my grief

Looking up,
I see the light,
God made a way,
Out of this terrible plight

.:JRSN:.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing us back to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything should come back to God. He is the source.!

      Delete
  2. This is really good Jasmine! I love to see how God is using you as you minister to others through writing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. it's all for His Glory.

      Delete