Friday, January 17, 2014

Strength

Time flies. It's been exactly ten days since my last post. The last post I was in sort of a "I don't care about anything mood." I'm doing a little better now. I changed it, from not caring about anything to, just caring about positive things that are going to make me better. Remember, it is 2014 !!!  The year of being better. I have been trying to be a little better each day than I was the previous day. I have done that by being, "Slow to anger, Slow to speak." 

I don't have anything super inspirational or motivational or even funny to say. However, I will say that the time is now. If not now, then when? If not you, then who ? Who deserves it more than you? Who has been through all you've been through and obtained the strength you have? Only YOU. If you or I want anything this year (or any other year) then we have to stop making excuses and get serious. I was scrolling on twitter last week (like I often do, lol), I saw a tweet that someone had retweeted, it really spoke to me. It said, "Don't complain about it, If you allow it." This goes for anything in your life. If you can change something, anything in your life, change it. If you won't change it, then don't complain. Our problem, myself included, is that we have become too complacent. We let so much stuff slide. We say we want respect, then we allow people to take advantage of us. If we want something, we have the power, ability, and means to go after it and succeed. The only thing stopping you is you. You are your biggest enemy and your greatest friend.



.:JRSN:.

No comments:

Post a Comment